Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FiIRST Y.E.H.A. DAY!

So today we had our first Y.E.H.A. Day @ one of the local Dahn centers in Seoul... We demonstrated Chun Bu Shin Gong and The Phoenix Dance... The Korean Y.E.H.A. members were so much fun and so cute! I really enjoyed sharing energy with them... Aaron Sa Bam Nim lead the Brain Wave Vibration exercise after his lecture... All of the Y.E.H.A. members participated 100%!!! (=D)
The energy of the Brain Wave Vibration was like that of a huge dance party... Everybody in the room was shaking and screaming with joy... Truly experiencing Nwe Pa Jin Dong!!! After the training many hugs were exchanged and many photos were taken....
(I hope I get to see all of them!) This day was so far one of my favorite days out here in Korea!... I will never forget this day!
Thank you so much Korean Y.E.H.A.!!! I hope we all get to do this again soon @ the upcoming camps!
CHUN JI KI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! (=D)

No comments: