Monday, March 17, 2008

Just being honest

So this is my first post!...I can't believe it's only the 17th of March! We've been so busy lately that it seems like we've been in Korea much longer!...My energy feels good! My mind is very clear...But my soul misses home...My soul misses my girlfriend!!! My soul is also yearning for zipping down smooth city streets on four wheels of fiery thunder and 8 ply's of finely modified wood beneath my feet... This is why my training goes hand in hand with my passion... Training gets my body in healthy physical condition so I can enjoy life as much as possible... I actually feel that this is one of my main purposes this lifetime... To enjoy as much as possible... My passion sets my body free for my soul to govern in it's own clumsy and foolish way... Every time I step on my board it's a great way to exercise my faith and at the same time accumulate strength... Today SSN talked about training being similar to surfing... That makes me feel good... Because skateboarding was born from surfing...
That's why the old timers called it sidewalk surfing... Because they would skate to the beach to surf and then skate around after the tide died down...
But I know my soul will also be satisfied once this mission is over as well... Because deep down inside I know my life has been leading to this... I'm here because I made a promise a few years back in 2003 to my JWJN that I would come back and train... and my promises lead to good things... I feel I'm here to let people know that they all have incredible healing energy! That once they tap into it... There is nothing that they cannot heal... Nothing.
I've been trying to conserve my energy lately...
I do that by keeping quiet a lot of the time...I just shhhhhhhh and gather my thoughts and delete unnecessary files ... So if I seem aloof... please don't worry...
This us just my technique for healing myself... So that I may allow myself to enjoy my energy more efficiently when it is most appropriate...
Adam is leaving us soon... I think that's BAD-ASS!!! Because it takes balls and a lot of conviction to do that... Plus... It's a great way to utilize choice... and be able to do whatever you want to do... To me... That's what being human is all about... So I can fully appreciate his decision... I wish him well and know that everything is in it's right place... Take care Adam! You are a good guy! Much love!
Well it's time to sleep...
Good night...
<3

No comments: